- Degree of Bachelor of Arts (Honours), Lancaster University, 1996
- Diploma in Law, College of Law of England and Wales, 1997
- Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice (Distinction), College of Law of England and Wales, 1998
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales, 2000
- Called to the Danish bar (advokat), 2009.
Ruth Caddock Hansen is a partner and heads UNIVERSADVOKATER's international activities.
Ruth advises a wide range of businesses from multinational concerns to start ups. She works with international as well as Danish legal matters, and advises on corporate and commercial law, GDPR and privacy compliance, e-commerce, consumer protection compliance and employment law.
Ruth has experience across many industry sectors, but particularly in the tourism/hospitality and green energy sectors.
Ruth is one of a panel of advisors invited by the publicly funded business advisory organisation "Startvækst" to participate in their regular pro bono specialist advice evenings for startups and entrepreneurs in Aarhus.
CiteAb CSO and Co-founder, Senior Lecturer at the University of Bath
Legal Counsel at KLEEMANN SA, Greece
Principal at Ashtiany Associates, Oxford, U.K.
Chair of the Equal Rights Trust, U.K.
Visiting Professorial Fellow Queen Mary University of London, U.K.
I have really appreciated her wide-ranging expertise and assistance with all manner of projects - from GDPR compliance to VAT issues - in the Danish tourism sector.
Med smil og glæde fra ...